Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Blessings

  1. Went sledding and 3-wheeling with my husband and kids.  Had a really fun time with each other and just enjoyed hanging out.  I even started a snow ball fight!
  2. My husband did a chore for our oldest daughter just to be nice to her.  It was very thoughtful.
  3. My husband talked a lot with me last night and spent time with us because he said he is trying to share things with me so that I know what is going on in his life.
  4. Thankful that we both have jobs, when the economy is so bad.
  5. Did some reading and praying over the weekend and felt like some weights were lifted off of me that I've been carrying around.
  6. Clipped coupons with Morgan.  Saving money and spending time with my daughter.
  7. Found a show to watch that we all enjoy as a family.
  8. We will be getting our tax refund back soon and saved a lot of money on getting it done thanks to a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment