Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peaceful and Good Busy Weekend!

  • The kids and my dh folded laundry and cleaned while I was sleeping after work.
  • Went to a bowling fundraiser and glad that my dh had fun bowling.
  • Had fun going out to a fundraising dinner with my dh and extended family.
  • Spent time with my girls watching No Greater Love!  Awesome movie!
  • Thankful for the kids program, directors and volunteers at our church.
  • Dh went to get us strawberries that we like with waffles!
  • My husband has been in a great mood and has been loving and affectionate!
  • Thankful that when I was starting to feel frustrated with my circumstances yesterday that I prayed and God gave me peace and the situation got way better than I could have expected.
  • So happy that I've had a good attitude and been more trusting of God.
  • peace

No comments:

Post a Comment